Sunday 3 March 2013

Release dEcrypt3r.V2

Hello every one. i’m xsan-lahci ,i will release my new Tools, yeah dEcrypt3r V.2 was Born
dEcrypt3r Version 2 is new update from dEcrypt3rV1
This is my Original Logo

Fitur Inside :

1. encrypt & decrypt message with cryptography Subtitution method
2. Encoding & decoding base64
3. Hash-identifier
4. Cracking Hash MD5 , MD4 , SHA1 , SHA-256 with findmyhash on dEcrypt3r V2

5. MD5 , MD4 , SHA1 , SHA-256 Generator
6. Make Qrcode with Qrencode on dEcrypt3r V2
7. Keyloger With xspy on dEcrypt3r V2
This script is under GPL v3 License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html).
Copyright (c) 2013 xsan-lahci aka Vaisal Dot Zip | Fuck For PLAGIARISM
DISCLAIMER: modifications, changes, or alterations to this sourcecode is acceptable, however, any public releases utilizing this code must be approved by writen this tool (xsan-lahci)
Report Bugs : xsanlahci[at]gmail.com | xsan[at]idblackhat.org
Thanks for your nice ideas and help to make this tool more useful:
Zee Eichel | Ikonspirasi | Zion3R (hash-id) | laXmarcaellugar (findmyhash) | Kentaro Fukuchi (qrencode) | JAM (xspy)
Special Thanks To: My God Allah.SWT | My Parents | My Teacher  My Sister And My Love Nabila And Many Thanks For my Friends @ University and Facebook
downloadnow

No comments:

Post a Comment